Sharing Learning = Excited!

The lovely people at Core Ed have just sent out the acceptance letters for Ulearn presentations and I'm on the yes list!  I'm excited about sharing the great things that are happening at our school with other educators and the best bit hearing what other educators are doing at their schools.

I really hope I can create a few 'ah ha' moments for people and that they can leave the workshops I'm presenting with something they can take back to the students and teachers in their school and make it their own.

I didn't think I'd be this happy about being accepted to present at Ulearn but I guess it's kind of like getting a certificate for moving up a couple of reading levels, I've worked hard to get here and I'm happy to be recognised for that.  I wonder as educators, actually I know as educators we don't celebrate success enough.  When was the last time you got excited about being able to share your learning with someone?

Comments