More Mathematics Workshops

Well a huge thanks has to go to Jacqui Sharp again for her inspiration for mathematics workshops... I've created two more for this terms strand focus which I plan to share with the rest of the team.

I plan to use these after I have introduced the children to each aspect so they will be come practice and reinforcement rather than straight introductions to the topic.

To get the great animations and the sound effects you'll need to download the file from slideshare :) The children in my class enjoy music and like to have things move around the screen so I've added a few in this time. Slideshare also wipes out the inking I've used via my tablet so you'll need to download the file to get that as well.

I'd love to hear your comments on these two workshops!



Probability - The Basics Workshop 1

View more presentations from Angela Lee.








Comments